Ace Music Stands began in 2009. After spending seven years playing in a successful swing band, the founder, an experienced saxophonist realised the need for a smart, efficient music stand that’s easy to transport.
Since launching, we’ve supplied stands to bands, orchestras, shows and teaching establishments around the world. We’ve equipped the BBC Big Band, Leeds College of Music, The Empress Orchestra and Michael Law’s Piccadilly Dance Orchestra. Our stands can be seen on-stage in famous venues such as The Blackpool Tower Ballroom, the Café de Paris (London) and Buckingham Palace garden parties.
Our ultra-light, super-durable stands will complement the look of any performance and form a lasting impression on your audience, whether you’re recreating the vintage big band look or simply looking for a classic, quality stand.
- Lightweight – average 1kg
- Simple clip together design
- Folds flat for easy transportation
- Modern water-proof material
- Six colours available – mix & match up to 36 combinations
- Bespoke printing for your band name or logo
- Impressive strength-to-weight ratio
- International shipping available
We can manufacture to suit your specific needs, including alterations to existing equipment or one-off designs.